- What is the status of my order?
Processing time for all orders is 3-5 days (not including weekends and holidays). If it has not been 5 days, please refrain from contacting us. You will receive an email once your order has been shipped out.
2. Can I change my order?
- you placed the order less than 48 hours ago and want to change your order to another candle.
- you placed the order over 48 hours ago and want to change your order to another candle.
3. My candle arrived damaged, what can I do?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photos of the damage and we will resolve it accordingly. *Each situation is different and we will issue partial or full refund based on the information provided by the buyer.*
4. Do you have a store where I can come and look at the products?
No, we do not. We are a home-based business and are currently operating exclusively online.
5. Why is my wick not staying lit?
If your wick is not staying lit or burning out that means you did not trim your wick before burning it. ALWAYS trim your wick as this helps to maintain the flame size as well as helping the wax travel up to the flame. Please refer to our candle care page for more information.
For any questions not listed, feel free to contact us at email@example.com